Transaction Funding & Exchange ―
Consists of Service Buyer (You), and your private 3rd party, agree to a certain 'Private Transaction' to exchange at a certain time ― certain Performance and/or certain Payment; where
Service Buyers' 3rd Party Guarantor privately establishes 'Proof of the Private Transaction' with Exchange (Bank Trust-Escrow) ― then Service Sellers' (USAsset) Guarantor privately establishes proof of the private transaction Funding ($1±Million to $100+Million) with Exchange ― then
Transaction Terms & Conditions:
Service Parties to establish a Memo of Understanding (MoU); then Service Buyer to pay cash Service Costs of $25-Thousand 'USDollars' (USD/$) in response to Service 'Attorney' conditional commitment to establish a Bank Trust-Escrow (Exchange) Agreement effective with the MoU.
Quick, private, and direct with USAsset ― a proven source of funds-funding.
- Our services enhance your transaction & leverage your 3rd party.
- The Exchange is a U.S.A. bank with trust, escrow, and transaction services.
- The Exchange Bank establishes proof is effective with Guarantor Banks/Institutions.
- The Exchange funds proceeds to Service Buyer is 90±% of Guaranty face amount; see Exchange Terms & Conditions.
The Exchange privately clears funds & guaranty are effective between banks/institutions.
The Exchange protects your 3rd party sources, privacy, clients, and benefits.
- The Exchange account is between Service Buyer, Seller, and Bank Trust.
The Exchange provides Call>Clear>Settle services.
The Exchange fulfills 'legal compliance' requirements.
The Exchange confirms payments to 3rd parties.
Transactions include Proof/Block and Structured Funding.
- Funding is assured if 3rd party proof is effective.
No limit on increased funding.
Customized to meet your needs.
Our Funds + Your Transaction = Benefits
Performance is guaranteed – see About Us.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org — Call Us: +1 (702) 944-0375 — Visit Us: www.usasset.com
For Accredited or Sophisticated Service Buyers Only
This page was last modified on 20 September 2014 05:18 GMT-07:00
Subject to change.