Transaction Funds & Funding Services.
USAsset Corporation, NV,
the Service Seller of Transaction Services —
your company name & type &
state formed, the Service Buyer & Beneficiary of attached 'Guarantor' profile of Service Costs.
Service Buyer & Service Seller to exchange Conditional Commitments 'CC' of funds to pay Service Fees and fulfill any CC's required to sell or finance — under 28-day exchange condition — Service
Seller CC of funds to buy or funding to finance.
Service Terms —
No qualification, no interest, no recourse, ....
• Service Costs = Service Buyer to pay $25±Thousand to Service Attorney upon eSign signature of this CCU; then pay annual full recourse Service Costs @ 1-year Libor in advance at settle. Services consist of any required CC of bank/institution services, on best effort basis.
• 3rd Party Service Costs = Service Buyer to pay direct via Service Attorney. These costs occur in opening any required Single Purpose Entity's (SPV, SPC, etc.); banking costs, etc.
• Service Fee = Service Buyer to transfer to Custody — $USD &/ Instruments agreed property for Funds / 15±% of Funding amount plus any banking costs = $1.5-Million minimum after any banking costs.
Service Conditions —
Consist of Guarantor
Escrow/Custody CC to clear, match, settle / close following CC's over 28±day Service Period:
1st Guarantors to deposit CC's within 28-day's of
Escrow/Custody eSign of CC of Services..
2nd Custody/Escrow to match & clear CC's within 28-day
after receipt of CC's eSign, then call for transfer.
3rd Custody/Escrow to
• Instructions: Complete highlight items and strike out (no delete) as need —
add any comments — and return in HTML format with profile of — your bank
and other as required.
• Other info: When required — provide Guarantor Guaranty profile/s of any
Funds/Funding, business & personal data to satisfy KYC requirements; full
banking, and financial data sufficient to determine Service Buyer ability of
performance & payment effective for transactions; and copy of Glossary
applicable to this CC.
• Guaranty — Means a Guarantor instrument to direct pay $amount upon an event &/ date; and is effective for the required matter.
• Guarantor — Means a name U.S.A. bank / institution / insurance / NASDAQ entity — having credit rating of creditworthiness, and any services, performance, resources, etc., that is acceptable and effective for any required matter.
• Conditional Commitment 'CC' — Means a Guarantor written instrument of an action and/or earmarking of funds / funding consisting of $USD& / Guaranty, that becomes a guaranty of performance when conditions match.
End of CC — eSign page & vCard per http://www.usasset.com/FAQs to follow.
online review is Welcome – also see About Us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org — Phone: +1 (702) 944-0375 — Visit: www.usasset.com
For Accredited or Sophisticated
Service Buyers Only
Subject to change.