About our Services.
Xchange facilities for Transactions ―
3rd Party Transaction.
You (Service Buyer) have established, a '3rd party transaction/s' to exchange performance & payment — under condition — proof of performance funding (PoF) is confirmed before or after 3rd Party proof of payment guaranty (PoG).
To fulfill Your performance obligations — Service Seller (USAsset) to provide funding of $1±Million
to $100+Million upon exchange of 3rd
Party/s, Bank/Institution, Payment Guaranty-Instrument.
The 'Xchange' Guarantor (a U.S.A. Bank Trust-Escrow) to open Account Agreement with Service Buyer & Seller to facilitate —
- Conditional Commitment/s (CC/proof) = a Guarantor/s CC that becomes an effective Commitment when matched with another Guarantor/s CC.
- Guarantor/s = a U.S.A. bank/institution name+city, with services & creditworthiness effective for purpose intended
- Guaranty/s = a Guarantors legally effective instrument name that guarantee's payment of $amount USDollars directly & automatically to the holder/s at certain event &/ time/demand.
Then Xchange to email confirm with Guarantor/s, within 5-days of clearing Service Fee deposit, the below services are open per below sequence.
- Proof = Xchange to receive & verify the Guarantor/s 'before' "Conditional Commitment/s" (CC) then the after' CC/s — are effective with above Guarantor & Guaranty meaning; then if Guarantor/s Commitment/s & Condition/s 'funding matches guaranty' —
- Clear = Xchange to facilitate the final Guaranty document between Guarantor/s; then 'advice' Guarantor/s to transfer guaranty/s then funds to custody; then
- Settle = Xchange, prior to 28-day Service Period expiration — to exchange Guaranty/s for Funds & Funding proceeds of USDollars (USD) &/ Guaranty/s (10±%); less any applicable amounts per Service Terms & Conditions:
Service Terms & Conditions:
Service Parties to establish a Memo of Understanding (MoU); then Service Buyer to pay — USD Service Costs of $25-Thousand if 'after PoG' , or $50±Thousand 'before PoG' or to leverage Service Fee — in response to Service Attorney conditional undertaking to facilitate a Bank Trust-Escrow (Xchange) Agreement effective with the MoU and following Terms & Conditions and sequence, if applicable:
- Transaction Cost = Xchange pay from Service Buyer USD funding; any Costs due or to reimburse Service Fee paid costs. If default, pay transaction costs from Service Fee.
- Service Fee = Xchange pay from Service Buyer escrow deposit, if Service Seller not default — PoF after PoG = 1% of PoG (minimum $150-Thousand) or PoF before PoG = 6±% of PoG (minimum $500±Thousand).
- Transaction Fee = Xchange pay from Service Buyer funding proceeds per Service Seller instructions —
3rd Party charges = from Service Buyer proceeds; per Service Buyer instructions; and agreed between service parties. Rollover Fee = Xchange pay from Service Buyer funding to Service Seller — 1% ($125-Thousand minimum) of the face amount of the Pay Guaranty for any & each exchange/event after initial/first 3rd party transaction settle.
- PoF after PoG = 12% for 1-year or 6% for initial 28-days plus 1% for each 28-day service period added for either option — ($250-Thousand minimum); or
- PoF before PoG = 18% for 1-year or 12% for initial 28-days plus 1% for each 28-day service period added for either option — ($500-Thousand minimum).
Default occurs if bank/institution Guarantor/s fail to make/cause legal and effective exchanges with Bank Trust-Escrow, at certain events &/ times; then Service Fee balance, less any transaction costs be paid to Service Seller if Service Buyer Guarantor defaults or if Service Seller Guarantor does not default; if Service Seller Guarantor does default, return Service Fee balance to depositing bank.
Change occurs if Service & applicable Parties mutually make written change.
Closing occurs upon default, payment of Guaranty/s, change, Service Period expiration.
Performance is assured – see About Us.
For Accredited or Sophisticated Service Buyers Only
Subject to change.